Prog Almighty: Ian Anderson meets Jon Anderson (Record Collector)
Commissioned by Record Collector magazine for their August 2018 front cover. The image depicts two characters from each end of the prog spectrum - the wild and woody Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull and the ethereal wanderer Jon Anderson from Yes.
- Full Title: 'Prog Almighty: Ian Anderson meets Jon Anderson'
- Edition: limited to only 200 giclée prints, hand-signed and numbered by Rodney Matthews
- Size (height x width): 419 x 712 mm (22 x 17 inches)
- Materials: pigmented inks & art paper
- Printed by: Pricelis Art Ltd, UK
- Click here for shipping charges, methods and timescales