Obsidian Castle (Elric at the End of Time)
Commissioned by Big O, UK, Germany and USA in 1980 and published by Paper Tiger Books, UK in Michael Moorcock’s short story Elric at the End of Time. Elric, Werther de Goethe and The Duke of Queens contemplate their assent to the Obsidian Castle.
- Title: 'Obsidian Castle'
- Edition: limited to only 200 giclée prints, hand-signed and numbered by Rodney Matthews
- Size (height x width): 461 x 330 mm (18.1 x 13 inches)
- Materials: pigmented inks & 315gsm soft textured fine art paper
- Printed by: Rodney Matthews Studios, UK
- Click here for shipping charges, methods and timescales