Lost in Limbo (Elric at the End of Time)
Commissioned by Big O, UK, Germany and USA in 1980 and published by Paper Tiger Books, UK in Michael Moorcock’s short story Elric at the End of Time. The albino swordsman Elric finds himself between parallel worlds.
- Title: 'Lost in Limbo'
- Edition: limited to only 200 giclée prints, hand-signed and numbered by Rodney Matthews
- Size (height x width): 461 x 330 mm (18.1 x 13 inches)
- Materials: pigmented inks & 315gsm soft textured fine art paper
- Printed by: Rodney Matthews Studios, UK
- Click here for shipping charges, methods and timescales