Living on Borrowed Time (Diamond Head)
Commissioned by Diamond Head for their second studio album released in 1982. The observant will notice Michael Moorcock’s albino warrior Elric making an appearance in the foreground.
- Full Title: 'Living on Borrowed Time'
- Edition: open edition giclée print, hand-signed by Rodney Matthews
- Size (height x width): 790 x 460 mm (31 x 18 inches)
- Materials: pigmented inks & art paper
- Printed by: Pricelis Art Ltd, UK
- Click here for shipping charges, methods and timescales