Jabberwocky limited edition giclèe art print
This image from Lewis Carroll's nonsense poem 'Jabberwocky' is Matthews' response to a request from Wizard & Genius Posters, Zurich, for something along the lines of 'Treebeard'. The image was later licensed for use by keyboardists Oliver Wakeman (Yes) and Clive Nolan (Arena and Pendragon) for their concept album of the same title, released in 1999. The first ten prints in this limited edition are co-signed by Oliver Wakeman.*
- Full Title: 'Jabberwocky'
- Edition: limited to only 500 giclée prints, hand-signed and numbered by Rodney Matthews.
- Size (height x width): 480 x 705 mm (18.9 x 27.8 inches)
- Materials: pigmented inks & Photo Rag fine art paper
- Printed by: Pricelis Art Ltd, UK
*Please note numbers 1 to 10 co-signed by Oliver Wakeman have now sold out.