Crazy Nights (Tygers of Pan Tang)
A vinyl-sized image of 'Crazy Nights' from the 1981 Tygers of Pan Tang album by the same name. Extra features include elements from the original pencil sketch as presented to the band for approval. As you can see the tiger was intended to be more exaggerated, as in the 'Ambush' image. Also, the dunce-capped city suits were exchanged for a couple of Tiger Moth biplanes.
- Full Title: 'Crazy Nights'
- Edition: open edition giclée print, hand-signed by Rodney Matthews
- Size (height x width): 483 x 381 mm (19 x 15 inches)
- Materials: pigmented inks & art paper
- Printed by: Rodney Matthews Studios, UK
- Click here for shipping charges, methods and timescales