At the Pterodactyl's Roost (The Lost World)
A scene from The Lost World by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Painted for Matthews‘ 1988 calendar ‘Wondrous Tales’. The company of explorers have climbed to a mysterious high plateau, venturing into the territory of a colony of aggressive prehistoric creatures that, along with other “long extinct” beasts, have somehow survived.
- Title: 'At the Pterodactyl's Roost'
- Edition: limited to only 50 giclée prints, hand-signed and numbered by Rodney Matthews
- Size (height x width): 444 x 420 mm (17.5 x 16.5 inches)
- Materials: pigmented inks & 315gsm soft textured fine art paper
- Printer: Rodney Matthews Studios, UK