Through the Looking Glass: The Walrus and the Carpenter limited edition giclèe art print
Regular price $151.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Painted in 1987, this image appears in and is also the cover image for Matthews' 1990 calendar, 'Storybook Collection', published by Picture Sales. This is Matthews' interpretation of Lewis Carroll's poem 'The Walrus and the Carpenter', published in the 1871 novel Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There. Printed to actual artwork size.
- Full Title: 'The Walrus and the Carpenter'
- Edition: limited to only 750 giclée prints, hand-signed and numbered by Rodney Matthews
- Size (height x width): 505 x 479 mm (19.9 x 18.9 inches)
- Materials: pigmented inks & Photo Rag art paper
- Printed by: Pricelis Art Ltd, UK