The Time Travellers limited edition giclèe art print
Commissioned by Big O, UK, Germany and USA in 1980 and published by Paper Tiger Books, UK in Michael Moorcock’s short story Elric at the End of Time. A passing description of time travellers provided Matthews with the opportunity to illustrate Moorcock (the purple-cloaked character with Pierrot-headed staff) and himself (as he appeared in 1979).
- Title: 'The Time Travellers'
- Edition: limited to only 200 giclée prints, hand-signed and numbered by Rodney Matthews
- Size (height x width): 461 x 330 mm (18.1 x 13 inches)
- Materials: pigmented inks & 315gsm soft textured fine art paper
- Printed by: Rodney Matthews Studios, UK