The Hobbit: The Thief limited edition giclèe art print
A private commission painted in 2014. This iconic image inspired by JRR Tolkien's The Hobbit predicts the dragon Smaug waking from its slumber to find a “thief” at work in its lair. It was later licensed by Roxxcalibur for their 2015 album Gems of the NWOBHM.
- Full Title: 'The Thief ~ (Bilbo and Smaug)'
- Edition: limited to only 800 giclée prints, hand-signed and numbered by Rodney Matthews
- Size (height x width): 508 x 635 mm (20 x 25 inches)
- Materials: pigmented inks & Photo Rag art paper
- Printed by: Pricelis Art Ltd, UK