Elric at the End of Time: The Dragon Colony limited edition giclèe art print
Commissioned by Big O, UK, Germany and USA in 1980 and published by Paper Tiger Books, UK in Michael Moorcock’s short story Elric at the End of Time. A scene only briefly mentioned, but an opportunity for Matthews to share his knowledge of dragons eggs and how they hatch! A smoker at the time, he left a couple of cigarette packets lying about. The image was later licensed in 2009 for Roxxcalibur's album NWOBHM for Muthas.
- Title: 'The Dragon Colony'
- Edition: limited to only 200 giclée prints, hand-signed and numbered by Rodney Matthews
- Size (height x width): 461 x 330 mm (18.1 x 13 inches)
- Materials: pigmented inks & 315gsm soft textured fine art paper
- Printed by: Rodney Matthews Studios, UK