Stop the Slaughter open edition giclèe art print
Regular price $73.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Matthews' love of nature and fear for the environment are the power behind Stop the Slaughter. The message is as blunt as the obscenity demands. The whale is a Humpback, which Matthews says is no longer one of the most endangered species, but is the one which best suited his conception, being a fantasy creature in itself without need for exaggeration. Stop the Slaughter was published as a poster. Matthews offered the image to both Greenpeace and Friends of the Earth, but neither accepted.
- Full Title: 'Stop the Slaughter'
- Edition: open edition giclée print, hand-signed by Rodney Matthews
- Size (height x width): 750 x 550 mm (29.5 x 21.7 inches)
- Materials: pigmented inks & art paper
- Printed by: Pricelis Art Ltd, UK