Record Collector: Prog Almighty: Ian Anderson meets Jon Anderson limited edition giclèe art print
Commissioned by Record Collector magazine for their August 2018 front cover. The image depicts two characters from each end of the prog spectrum - the wild and woody Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull and the ethereal wanderer Jon Anderson from Yes.
- Full Title: 'Prog Almighty: Ian Anderson meets Jon Anderson'
- Edition: limited to only 200 giclée prints, hand-signed and numbered by Rodney Matthews
- Size (height x width): 419 x 712 mm (22 x 17 inches)
- Materials: pigmented inks & art paper
- Printed by: Pricelis Art Ltd, UK