Elric at the End of Time: On the Staircase limited edition giclèe art print
Commissioned by Big O, UK, Germany and USA in 1980 and published by Paper Tiger Books, UK in Michael Moorcock’s short story Elric at the End of Time. Elric and Werther de Goethe are attacked by a horde of gibbering goblins - specially created for the occasion!
- Title: 'On the Staircase'
- Edition: limited to only 200 giclée prints, hand-signed and numbered by Rodney Matthews
- Size (height x width): 461 x 330 mm (18.1 x 13 inches)
- Materials: pigmented inks & 315gsm soft textured fine art paper
- Printed by: Rodney Matthews Studios, UK