Magnum: On a Storyteller's Night limited edition giclèe art print
Reproduced from the original pencil drawing for 'On a Story Teller's Night', which was commissioned in 1985 by FM Records on behalf of Magnum. The content suggestion came from Magnum’s Tony Clarkin. The tavern’s interior is reminiscent of The George Inn at Norton St. Phillip near Matthews' former home in Somerset. Background details include two previous Matthews album covers for the band, whilst his own dog Patch is under the table. The artwork, which was required urgently, was completed in just 10 days!
- Full Title: 'On a Story Teller's Night'
- Edition: limited to only 150 giclée prints, hand-signed and numbered by Rodney Matthews.
- Size (height x width): 545 x 532 mm (21.5 x 21 inches)
- Materials: pigmented inks & art paper
- Printed by: Pricelis Art Ltd, UK