For a Year and a Day limited edition giclèe art print
Painted in 1988, this image appears in Matthews' 1990 calendar, 'Storybook Collection', published by Picture Sales; it is Matthews' rock interpretation of Edward Lear's nonsense poem The Owl and the Pussy-cat, which was first published in 1871. The image was later licensed for the 2003 The Progressive Rock Anthology: The Ultimate Progressive Rock Collection DVD featuring Emerson, Lake and Palmer, Focus, Rick Wakeman and more.
- Full Title: 'For a Year and a Day'
- Edition: limited to only 500 giclée prints, hand-signed and numbered by Rodney Matthews
- Size (height x width): 479 x 505 mm (18.9 x 19.9 inches)
- Materials: pigmented inks & Photo Rag fine art paper
- Printed by: Pricelis Art Ltd, UK