We understand that sometimes an order is required urgently, birthdays creep up faster than expected for us too sometimes. If this is the case, then please do get in touch. We often arrange rush orders and will always try to get an item to you quicker if we can. Email Sarah at email@example.com and we will do our best to make this possible. PANIC OVER!
UK delivery aim:
Europe delivery aim:
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - 2 to 3 working days
- Royal Mail 1st Class - next day
- Special Delivery Guaranteed - next day by 1pm
Rest of World delivery aim:
- Royal Mail International Standard - 3 to 5 working days
- Royal Mail International Tracked/Signed - 3 to 5 working days
- Royal Mail International Standard - 6 to 7 working days
- Royal Mail International Tracked/Signed - 6 to 7 working days
1) Sarah receives an email to say you have placed an order - thank you!
2) We begin working on your items as soon as possible:
Ordered a PRINT?
With only a few exceptions, our prints are made to order. Some of our smaller prints are produced in-house at our base in Cheltenham, UK. Most however, are produced by award-winning printers Pricelis Art in Radstock, UK. Turnaround time for prints is usually between 3 to 7 working days. Seems like a long time? Here's what happens:
- We phone the printers as soon as your order comes in, so that they can add your print to our total order - like us they are only a small company of two, so they work feverishly!
- We generally collect prints weekly - it's a three hour round trip, but well worth it to ensure your print eventually arrives with you in pristine condition.
- Rodney himself inspects your print and will only put his signature on it if he is completely happy with the quality.
- Accompanied by protective tissue paper, Rodney will roll your print into a sturdy postal tube ready for shipping.
Ordered an ORIGINAL 1970s POSTER?
Rodney has kept these posters in stock in wonderful condition for over forty years. We try our best to ship them the same or next day. Rodney will roll your poster into a sturdy postal tube ready for shipping.
Ordered a CALENDAR, GREETINGS CARD or PUZZLE?
We keep these items in stock and try our best to ship them the same or next day.
Ordered an original PENCIL DRAWING?
Your pencil work will already be mounted and wrapped in cellophane. Sarah will create a letter of authenticity, which Rodney will hand-sign and date. Your original and letter of authenticity will packaged securely together by Sarah. We try to ship originals the same or next day. Using our discretion we may upgrade shipping from Royal Mail to a trusted courier company.
Ordered an original COLOUR PAINTING?Rodney and Sarah will work with you to ensure your painting gets to you promptly and safely. Your painting will require framing, which will of course be done at no extra charge. Rodney will hand-sign and date a letter of authenticity for you. Preferably, these items will be handed over to you personally.
3) Rodney or Sarah will take your package to the Post Office (or a reputable courier) for shipping.
4) Sarah will mark your order as fulfilled on our system and will send you a Shipping Confirmation email - if you requested a tracked service, this is where you'll find those details.
Don't miss out on the latest stories!
Keep up to date with news, special offers and exclusive events by signing up to our newsletter.Liquid error: Argument error in tag 'include' - Illegal template name